Stump Removal Service
Stump Grinding and Stump Removal
Why Should You Remove a Tree Stump?
There could be a million reasons why you should remove a tree stump so we took the time to provide you with the best information on tree stump removal so you can make the right decision about tree stump removal.
- Tree stumps are ugly and can take away from the value of your property. If you’re ever thinking about selling your home, tree stumps can be a liability and turn away prospective buyers.
- People can easily trip and fall over tree stumps, injuring themselves.
- Valuable space is lost to tree stumps that could be used for a garden or other landscaping designs.
- When tree stumps start to rot, insects and pests will nest in them, leading to an infestation.
- Tree stump roots can keep growing and damage any paving that they are close to.
- Tree stumps take up root space for the other plants and trees that are around them.
What is Stump Grinding?
Stump grinding is the fastest and most efficient way of removing tree stumps from your property. A special machine that requires special training, called a stump grinder, is used to grind the tree stumps into wood chips.
The stump grinder allows us to remove stumps in an environmentally friendly way. Once the stump has been ground down, the wood chips are removed from your property and used as mulch! The stump grinding process is safe and affordable.
How long does stump removal take?
Depending on the stump’s size and its location, the stump removal process could take anywhere from 15 minutes to 2 1/2 hours. There are a lot of factors that you have to include when considering how long a stump removal takes, including:
- What type of tree was it?
- Where is the stump located?
- Is the tree stump decaying?
- How big is the stump?
- Can the stump grinder easily access the stump?
A tree removal expert will easily give you an accurate estimate of how long a stump removal will take.
How much should I pay for stump removal?
Tree stump removal prices usually range from $180 to $550. The average cost of a tree stump removal will be around $350, depending on where you live. The cost for tree stump removal could vary depending on a couple of factors, including:
- How large the tree stump is
- Where the stump is located
- The tree service that you hire to remove the stump
- If you want the wood chips cleaned up
If the tree stump removal job is especially dangerous or difficult, homeowners can expect to pay around $1,000. Most tree removal companies will be happy to give you a free estimate so you can know exactly what your tree stump removal will cost.
Does stump removal include roots?
Stump removal does include the removal of the roots and the stump. But, because the roots are underground, you will need to hire a tree removal company with the equipment to dig down and remove the roots. If you don’t want to dig up your yard, you can also treat the roots with special chemicals that will kill the roots.
Why You Should Hire Top Tree Service Company For Tree Stump Removal
- We are Experts in The Tree Removal Industry
We are active members in the tree care industry and have best standard practices implemented in our company. When you hire us, you are hiring a tree company that has years and years of experience in stump removal and tree services in Atlanta and Savannah.
- Experienced and Hard Working Tree Experts
Our employees are held to the highest standards of safety and ethics. All of our crew members are trained in:
- Stump removal and stump grinding
- Tree removal and tree trimming
- Osha safety regulations
- Our employees are drug tested
Top Tree Service Company only hires the best tree service professionals in the business.
- Transparent and Affordable Tree Service Prices
We pride ourselves on providing the most affordable stump removal and tree services without giving up high quality. There are never any hidden costs, and you will know exactly what a tree service costs before you pay. We also don’t ask for payment on any tree service until you are happy and approve that the service has met your expectations.
- Your Property Will Be Treated With Respect
We will always treat your property with love and respect. We take our time to make sure no damage is don’t to any part of your property. Our team is always aware of their surroundings, and they are highly trained to handle all the tools and equipment in a way that won’t damage your property while we are removing a stump or doing any tree removal or tree trimming.
If you need stump removal, tree trimming, or tree removal services, call Top Tree Service Company at 678-916-6040 if you are in Atlanta, or 912-480-0132 if you are in the Savannah, GA area. We have proudly been serving Atlanta and Savannah for over ten years, and we guarantee our tree work will be the highest quality and the most affordable tree service around town.
Stump Removal FAQ
Q: How long does stump removal take?
A: Depending on how large the stump is, from 10 to 30 minutes.
Q: Can any type of tree stump be removed?
A: Yes. Our stump grinder can take down any type of tree stump. Call 678-916-6040 for a free estimate.
Q: Can the tree grow back once the stump is removed?
A: No. Once we grind the stump away the tree will never grow back. If you want a stump removed call 678-916-6040.
Q: How much does stump removal cost?
A: It all depends on the size and location of the tree stump. If you call Top Tree Service Company at 678-916-6040 we will be happy to come look at the stump and give you a free estimate.