Tree Removal Service
Tree Removal Services
Top Tree Service Company is the best tree removal service in the Atlanta metro area and Savannah, GA. We take the tree removal process from being stressful to painless and affordable. We thought you would like some information on the tree removal process and the dangers of not having trees removed. You can find all the information about tree removal so you can make the most informed decision possible about what to do with your trees.
Tree Removal Will Protect Your Family From Danger
Dead, dying, and damaged trees can be very dangerous. If a windstorm comes and you have a damaged tree on your property, it can easily fall on your house, car, or one of your loved ones. There could be no bigger reason to consider tree removal than the safety of your loved ones and your home that is so valuable.
Trees are a great part of our landscaping, and they have a lot of great qualities. Trees can give your property shade, beauty, and value. However, trees can look healthy and really be damaged, diseased, or dying, which can put you and your property in danger. Top Tree Service Company would love to come and give you a free tree health inspection if you call us at 678-916-6040 if you are in the Atlanta area or at 912-480-0132 if you live in the Savannah, GA area.
5 Reasons You Should Consider Tree Removal
1.) You have a tree that you think is damaged or dying. Removing a damaged tree before it falls is always the safest option. If you wait, the tree may fall and damage your property or hurt someone.
If you wait until the tree is in really bad shape, it can make the tree removal cost go up due to the added risk the tree removal experts will have to face. It’s best to be proactive and remove damaged or dying trees before the problem gets out of hand.
2.) If you have trees that are too close to your house or trees that are near powerlines. What would happen if you had a tree fall into your kitchen or take down the powerlines running to your house? Even healthy trees can fall, and limbs can break, so if a tree is in a dangerous location, it’s best to go ahead and have them removed.
3.) If trees are close to your house or driveway, the roots can damage the concrete and cause major damage. The cost of fixing the foundation of your house is much greater than the cost of removing a tree that is growing in the wrong place.
4.) Do you have trees that are blocking your view? Life is short, and you shouldn’t waste it looking at an ugly tree when there are better things to look at. Tree trimming or tree pruning may be an option depending on the tree’s limbs and what type of tree it is.
5.) A tree could be getting in the way of landscaping designs you have for your property. If you want to build a patio or deck where a tree is growing, you should hire a tree removal expert.
The Tree Removal Process Explained Step by Step
Once you have decided that a tree needs to be removed, this is the process that a tree removal expert like Top Tree Service Company will take to safely and efficiently remove your tree.
1. Clear away the area around the tree. The tree experts will make sure nothing is valuable where the tree will be removed at. They will determine the best direction to bring the tree down and develop a tree removal strategy.
2. Inspect the tree that needs to be removed. A thorough inspection will be done to determine if the tree is damaged, leaning, or posing any risks to the property or workers.
3. Get the tree removal equipment. The tools needed for the tree removal job will depend on how big the tree is. Larger trees will need more equipment, and it will take more tree experts to get the tree down safely.
4. Undercut the tree trunk. The tree removal experts will cut a 45-degree notch on the side of the tree where you want it to fall. The undercut will be a quarter of the diameter of the tree.
5. Perform the back cut on the tree trunk. The tree specialist will then go to the other side of the tree and cut toward the notch that was just cut. This will release the stress on the tree and allow it to fall in the area that was cleared away.
6. Cut the fallen tree into sections and haul it away. The tree removal service will clean and haul away all the debris unless you request to keep the tree sections for firewood.
How Much Does Tree Removal Cost?
The average cost of tree removal can vary depending on where you live and what type of job you want done. The cost of tree removal can range from a $300 for a small tree all the way to $4,000 for large trees. Here are a couple of factors that go into estimating the cost of tree removal:
- How big is the tree that needs to be removed?
- Where the tree is located? removing a tree next to a house will be more expensive that removing a tree in an open field.
- Is the tree damaged or dangerous to remove?
- Do you want multiple trees removed?
- Do you want the tree service to grind the stump after they remove the tree?
- The tree service company you hire.
- What time of the year are you having the tree removed?
- Do you want the tree company to haul off the tree debris or do you want if for firewood?
Hiring A Tree Removal Service
Hiring a tree removal service is the easy part. Call the tree removal experts at Top Tree Service Company at 678-916-6040 if you live in the Atlanta area or at 912-480-0132 if you live in the Savannah, GA area. We have been providing Georgia with tree service for over ten years. We pride ourselves in providing affordable tree service while still giving you the best quality tree work that money can buy.
Areas That We Proudly Serve
If you are thinking about having your tree stumps removed or ground, you may wonder what to do with sawdust from stump grinding. There is no doubt about it, stump grinding can leave a huge mess behind, and if you don't know what to do with it, you could be in a...
The trees on your property can provide you with great beauty, natural shade, a tire swing for your kids, and a great home for birds. But, if the tree or any branches ever fall, this can be very dangerous for your house, car, and your family. Because of these risks,...
Similar to the plants in your yard, the trees on your property require regular upkeep to continue to be lovely, tough, and disease-free. When calling a landscaping company for assistance, remember there is a difference between tree trimming and tree pruning. Although...
Tree Removal FAQ
Q: How long does tree removal take?
A: Depending on the size of the tree, it could take between one hour and six hours. Call Top Tree Service Company at 678-916-6040 for a free estimate.
Q: How much does tree removal cost?
A: It depends on the size of the tree. Call 678-916-6040 for an estimate in Atlanta or Savannah today.
Q: Will tree removal damage my lawn?
A: We take extra care to never damage the homeowners property while removing trees.
Q: Can I use the tree that you remove for firewood?
A: Yes. If you would like we will cut up the tree for you and you can use it as firewood. Call us at 678-916-6040 for tree removal in Atlanta.